ew Zealand's Schools of European Martial Arts are friendly with various other Historical European Martial Arts organizations—both in New Zealand, and elsewhere in the world. Here is a list of them.
In New Zealand
- Salle Angelo. A Dunedin based group dedicated to the pre-modern fencing style often called Classical Fencing. They focus on the foil, sabre and epee with particular focus on the 1930s.
- Systema Waikato. A Hamilton based group dedicated to the Russian martial art Systema.
Note: this link is a Facebook page
Blogs (out of date)
Oriental Martial Arts
- Daito-rua Aiki Jujitsu Auckland. Auckland based club dedicated to pedigree jujitsu. Instructor is also interested in English and French boxing :)
From the West Island (Australia)
- Australian College of Arms
- Collegium in Armis
- Finesse Academie of Fence
- Gemeiner Academy of European Combat Arts
- Prima Spada School of Fence
- Stoccata School of Defence
- St Martin's Academy (Wisconsin). Focuses on the works of Fiore dei Liberi.
- Martinez Academy of Arms (New York). Primarily focused on classical fencing, but also on Italian and Spanish rapier.